- An ATC is an Artist Trading Card 2.5” x 3.5” (64 mm x 89 mm)
- Swaps will run monthly and hosted by the Design Team. You do not have to swap every month. .
Only join if you want to
- You can make 1 - 3 ATCs.
- MUST use Oddball Art Stamps and follow the monthly theme
- You may use any type of media (ex. papers, diecuts, jewels, paint, fabric, fibers, markers, the list is endless)
- Please attach a label to the back. There is one available in the Oddball Digi Shop. You can also use a stamp or one of your own. We just want to know who made the card and what images were used etc.
- Before the swap end date post your ATC in the designated Swap thread. Send your snail mail address to the swap host. Only ATCs posted to the thread will be paired. Comments will be disabled to the thread when the swap ends.
- After the swap ends please post pics of your ATCs you received here in this forum. Great way to thank your partner and we (hosts) can keep up with who has received their swaps.
- The exchange always begins on the 1st of the month and ends on the 23rd. Then the exchange partners are drawn and everyone receives a PM with the addresses to which they must send their ATC.
- Please inform the swap host if you cannot mail in time.
ATC info links: